Personal data that can be gathered via our website
You may visit the Company’s website without having to disclose your personal data.
However, to access certain services available on our websites, such as if you wish to receive information, sign up for our newsletter, or for any other specific reason, the Company may ask you for your personal data. You are under no obligation to disclose personal data; if you do not wish to do so, you will simply be unable to use the services on the Company website.
The type of personal data gathered from The Company’s websites is as follows:
- To contact us via the site: personal information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number;
- To register on our website: personal information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number;
- To access our online services: personal information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other information relating to your request which might be collected via a specific form.
The personal data requested may either be optional or mandatory.
How your personal data is used ?
Your personal data will only be processed by the Company if it is required for the purpose of implementing a contract, for another legitimate purpose for the Company, or if you have given your express consent.
Your personal data is thus used for the following purposes:
- Communication: to respond to your requests or comments, and send you any requested documentation via email.
- Signing up: to receive our publications or newsletter or book an event. Certain data may be requested using a specific form for a particular event. If the event involves partners, the information you provide may be collected by or disclosed to the third party in question. It is your responsibility in this case to find out how this third party uses your information. We shall keep your information in order to contact you in the future.
- Online services: to enable clients who operate online purchases to follow their order. Certain data may be requested using a specific form for a particular event. If the event involves partners, the information you provide may be collected by or disclosed to the third party in question. It is your responsibility in this case to find out how this third party uses your information. We shall keep your information in order to contact you in the future.
Automatically-collected non-personal data
The Company undertakes not to disclose the identity of visitors to our website. The Company may share general statistics about website visitors, data analysing their profile and other information with third parties involved in the website. These statistics shall under no circumstances contain any information that could reveal the identity of the people.
The Company may not collect information from people under the age of 18.
The Company has implemented certain technical and organisational measures to prevent any unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, unauthorised alteration, illegal destruction or accidental loss of your personal data.
However, providing personal data (either directly on the website, by telephone or via the Internet) is never entirely risk-free and electronic communication systems cannot be completely protected from sabotage or hacking. The Internet is an open, insecure system and the Company may not be held liable for the security of personal data transfer.
Data storage limitation
The Company shall only store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose of processing it, whilst bearing in mind the need to answer any questions or resolve difficulties, improve on or offer new services and comply with its legal obligations (for example, accounting and legal time limits for data storage). This means that the Company may retain your personal data for a reasonable length of time once it has finished processing it, in accordance with the legal and regulatory restrictions which apply to the Company (for example, accounting and legal time limits for data storage), and long enough to settle any disputes, or exercise or uphold the Company’s rights in the countries it operates in.
Once we no longer require the personal data we collect, the Company destroys and deletes it securely.
What we use your personal data for ?
The personal data we collect from you via the website is used solely by the Company and for the purposes indicated in this privacy charter.
The Company shall under no circumstances sell or disclose your personal data to any third parties.
How to exercise your rights ?
You have the right to access your personal data at any time. You also have the right to request that the data be rectified, deleted, or to limit or object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability as stipulated by applicable regulations.